This privacy notice lets you know what happens to any personal data that you give to us, or any that we may collect from or about you whilst you visit our site. We do update this Policy from time to time so please do review this Policy regularly.
Information We Collect
In running and maintaining our website we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information about your use of our site including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information includes traffic data, location data and other communication data.
- Information provided voluntarily by you. For example, when you register for information or make a purchase.
- Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means.
- Our site may sometimes contain links to and from third parties websites. Please note that if you follow a link to any of these websites, different terms to the collection and privacy of your personal data on these websites and we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies.
When you leave our website, we encourage you to read the privacy notice/policy of every website you visit.
The website does not collect any email addresses and our website does not place any cookies unless you had arrived at this site via an affiliate link.
Please note that we are not responsible for the content of external websites.
Use of Your Information
We use the information that we collect from you to provide our services to you. In addition to this we may use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
- To provide information to you that you request from us relating to our products or services.
To provide information to you relating to other products that may be of interest to you. Such additional information will only be provided where you have consented to receive such information.
- To inform you of any changes to our website, services or goods and products.
If you have previously purchased services from us we may provide details of similar goods or services, or other goods and services, that you may be interested in.
You have the right to opt-out of receiving this information at any time.
We will collect details such as contact names, email addresses and telephone numbers
when you instruct us. We will use this information to process your order and comply with
our contractual obligations.
In order to perform our contract with you, at times we may be required to share your personal data with third-party providers dependent on the agreed scope of work, including but not limited to photographers, illustrators, payment providers and postal service organisations to assist in providing of our services to you.
We may also request to advertise your feedback on our website and marketing material. We request prior consent where necessary.
We will retain your information as long as we require it to provide our services to you. You can request for this information to be deleted after being provided.
We will collect details such as contact names, email addresses, postal address and
telephone numbers in order to get in touch with you about goods or services ordered with you, to place further orders and to pay you for the goods and/or services supplied. You can request for this information to be deleted after being providing the goods/services.
Disclosing Your Information
We use advanced technologies to safeguard your data and keep strict security standards to prevent any unauthorised access to it. We do not pass on your details to any third party unless you give us permission to do so, or we are obliged or permitted by law to disclose it.
Access to Information
We adhere to the Data Protection Act 1998, the only data we collect from you is freely given and relevant to us to enable us to perform our work for you.
It is important that the personal data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if the personal data we hold about you changes.